Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Last Run

So - that was it - my last run before race day. It was only 2 miles - amazing how easy that seems now. I'll be running almost 7 times that much on Sunday! From now until then, it's rest, rest, rest, good sleep Saturday, and a great mindset Sunday morning. I'm ready for it.

I really don't know what all to say. I'm just ready for it to be here! Jeremy asked if I was going to go after 26.2 next. I seriously doubt it, but I won't say never - especially since I never imagined I would have tried for 13.1! I don't know what I'm going to do next. Run the Jingle Bell run in December, maybe the Texarkana or LR Half. I'll have to decide which one to go for. Definitely just keep running - and I guess see where my feet take me!

I'm ready for this - mentally and physically. I know my body is ready and my mindset good. I just hope I don't get too nervous/anxious! I've got to be able to eat Sunday!!! Ha!

I'm sure I'll post again before race day. Until then, I'll take all the words of encouragment/support/prayers/whatever you want to dish out. Just e-mail me or post a comment (remember you've got to click on the title for the comment box to show up. Until the next time...

No comments: