Thursday, November 5, 2009

Closer

It's getting closer to the big day!!! I'm really getting excited about it. I was thinking I need to get to a store and figure out what I'm going to wear. I need layers in case it gets really warm. Mostly I just think I need a shirt. I'm just about covered everywhere else.

This morning was 5 miles, and it went very well. I don't know how long it took or anything though - unfortunately. I did something to my watch. I thought I was resetting the pedometer, but apparently reset the time. It now says it's like 3 AM on a Tuesday! Anyway, this week I've run the complete half over three days. Tuesday - 5 miles, Wednesday - 3 miles, Today - 5 miles. That's just unbelievable. I truly am in awe about it. I'll be running 9 on Sunday. I can do it, and I'm actually looking forward to it. Of course, I really need to be thinking about what I should do next. I need to decide and get it on a calendar. Having something to work towards is the best/only way to keep it going. Bub's talked to me about some different things. Mostly I just need to decide if I want to continue on with halfs or not. Hmmm....

We had dinner with the family for Josh's birthday last night. Jacob was having ear problems, poor thing. He kept wanting to just color, which we did through the whole meal. I love my boys. And I can't wait to meet Everett! He'll be here in less than three months. Wow. Just crazy.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: